Tuesday, 22 June 2010

Leadership and Self-Deception, Arbinger Institute

Leadership and Self-Deception is a book that I cannot recommend enough. This is a book that was written in a fable style. What I like most, is that it is not just about what people consider as traditional leadership. Such as leadership in business. This is about leadership in life. It is about leadership in business, but it is also about leading a family, leading in community, and leading your own personal life.
The Arbinger Institue is the author of this book and their illustration of what self-deception means is insightful and very easy to understand.
I've written a great deal more about this book on the Life on Purpose page, as I reviewed it for a night class I was taking. I have also referenced it in a longer post on that same page in a discussion on authenticity.
It is a book that my sister originally recommended to me. It really challenges me to think differently. I cannot recommend it enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment