Wednesday, 4 August 2010

Being Jann: Jann Arden on CBC Radio

Yes, I know radio is not a book. However, this is a new discovery of the entertainment type and I want to post it here!

Jann Arden is a favourite of mine. I don't know what I like better, her singing or her stories? Really I like both, but she is a very funny lady.

Jann now has a radio show on CBC.

My husband, who came to one concert with me says one is enough. (must be a guy thing?) However, even he enjoys her radio show.

I have to make sure to catch her next episode.

Being Jann airs on CBC Radio One on Saturdays at 11am
CBC Radio 2 on Fridays at 6pm
Sirius Satellite Radio on Saturdays at 9am and 7pm
For more information on the show including upcoming guests, check out the site at cbc.ca/beingjann

No comments:

Post a Comment