- Ability to negotiate
- Listening to others’ point of view, rather than assuming or expecting that you are always right.
- Owning what one says
- Using ‘I’ and showing respect for others
- Through the tone used
- Through body language and gestures.
The Importance of Effective Communication
- Effective communication in the workplace is necessary for productivity and smooth operations.
- People get along well, when respect and appreciation is practiced in the workplace, through good communication