Saturday, 23 October 2010

Simplifying

First there was one blog, then there were two...then there were five. Talk about going overboard! It would be fine if I had lots of time to keep up with all of them.


So, it's back to two blogs.


Life's Lessons now has my books, recipes, diet, and travel stuff all posted on the same page. Having different blogs to categorize the various things I like to write about was good in theory, but difficult to keep up and still have a life that also happens so that there is something to write about! This page will have ALL of my Life's Lessons!

 

I'm still going to have the Life on Purpose page for the things I learn and read about Leadership.


I'm simplifying...


(The other blog pages will be closed for good by November 30, 2010.)

No comments:

Post a Comment