Monday, 24 January 2011

The New Snowblower



Regina residents hit the streets armed with shovels and even snow blowers
 to dig out vehicles trapped by piles of snow after a storm hit the city
over the weekend. Photograph by: Bryan Schlosser, Leader-Post
 
The picture is from our local newspaper...and isn't of me.
The stars have aligned...

We've had a record amount of snow this winter and we've bought a snowblower.

I didn't realize how much of a gadget geek I am. I love checking the gas tank and the oil. I like getting that motor started and moving the snow. I'm disappointed when I've finished the walks and driveways. At that point I start looking at my neighbours' sidewalks to see if they need some clearing.

The snowblower has heated handles, a great headlight, and a good amount of horsepower. I don't know what else to say about it...I don't speak motorized vehicles. But, I'm really enjoying it!

Between my snowshoes, skates and the snowblower I'm having a great time this winter!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment