Saturday, 25 June 2011

Oh Canada



A view of the tour boat I took as it passes the Museum of Civilization
  This week I travelled to Gatineau, Quebec. Gatineau is across the Ottawa river from Ottawa, Ontario. I walked quite a bit when I was there. My hotel was about a 30 minute walk from the Museum of Civilization and another 30 minute walk from the Parliament Buildings. My hotel was also about 10 minutes from the building where I was attending a training session.

I took a boat ride along the Ottawa River one day. The boat took us past the Rideau Canal amongst other things.

A park in Gatineau

It was an enjoyable time.



 




A Zen Garden at the Museum of Civilization






A view of the parliament buildings from the grounds of the
Museum of Civilization


No comments:

Post a Comment