Wednesday, 12 October 2011

Paper Sculptures

I've been making and working with a lot of books lately. this has led me to learn and see some really interesting things.

Recently I was sent a link to a post called "Mysterious Paper Sculptures" You can see all of the pictures by clicking the linked title. I've also posted two of their pictures. If you click on them it will take you to the page, as well. These paper sculptures have arrived in various Edinburgh libraries and museums, over the last few months. The artist has not revealed him/herself and the sculptures secretly appear.
This one was found in the Scottish Storytelling Centre
This one was found at the booth for  UNESCO Edinburgh City of Literature





















In the next post you will see one I've done, being inspired by these!

No comments:

Post a Comment