Friday, 2 December 2011

The Paper Place

There's a great store in Toronto that I really want to visit. The Paper Place sells all sorts of beautiful papers. I've been buying a few of them for my bookmaking endeavors! This week they announced a contest. They're giving away 700 sample sizes of Chyogami paper.

They have a great description of their contest on their blog http://www.thepaperplace.ca/wp/2011/12/01/the-2nd-great-chiyogami-giveaway/  this entry on their blog also shows the way Chyogami paper is created. Very interesting in and of itself!

I have only just started using this paper.

My first use was very basic. The owls I cut out for my owl book covers came from a sample sheet I'd bought. 

I've got a nice stack of Chyogami that I'm preparing to use for some bookmaking for Christmas, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment