Monday, 26 November 2012

The Dance of Life

I've taken a bit of a break for a number of months...not posting regularly. I had a bunch of quotes waiting to be used someday, so I set those up and wandered away.

However, blog or not, life and its lessons have definitely continued. I've had lots of changes in my life these past few months and became frustrated on Saturday when I felt like I'd taken some steps backward in my journey.

I've been mulling the idea of taking steps backward for the last two days...mostly with some frustration. But it just hit me.

Life is like a dance....at least my life. Sometimes I lead, sometimes I am led. Sometimes I don't feel the rhythm of the theme song of the day, other days whatever that 'song' is, my day just goes. I've finally realized that it is ok to take some steps back. Good dancers aren't always stepping forward, after all, that is what makes it a dance.

I like lessons that I discover myself.

Off to dance some more.....

Lisa


No comments:

Post a Comment