Sunday, 16 November 2014

Where have I been?

First off,

This blog has mostly been ignored by me these last couple of years. Life events have kept me away from writing and oddly enough, tn purchase of my iPad. I've found it really hard to post via the iPad. I've tried different ways to post from my iPad and haven't had much luck.

So, here I am, again, I still haven't found a good way to post from my iPad, so not sure if it will work, but I will try!

I've just had a wonderful time away, a renewal of sorts.

Sights and sounds of the first day or so of my holidays

Early morning sun on my head,
Golden maple leaves crunch under my feet.
The smell of the forest hangs in the air.
A crisp cool wind nips at my cheeks.

Light flickers on in the Bee Hive,
The heating fan whirs.
Crisp sheets of Canson Mi-tientes feel rich in my hands.
Laughter and chatter as plans are made.

My heart warms as I meet these new friends.
The start of a wonderful week.

1 comment: